Physical Rehabilitation for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses provides a comprehensive, illustrated guide to all practical aspects of veterinary physical rehabilitation for veterinary technicians and nurses.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to physical rehabilitation for veterinary technicians and nurses
- Offers a thorough grounding in the knowledge and skills needed to become a valued member of a veterinary rehabilitation team
- Features contributions from leading practitioners from across the United States sharing their knowledge and expertise on all aspects of veterinary physical rehabilitation
- Presents practical tips, tricks and advice to meet common challenges faced by rehabilitation technicians
- Covers pain management, hands-on therapy, therapeutic exercises, patient motivation, troubleshooting, and more