About This Item
The Walkin’ Rear Leg Dog Splint helps give your best friend the comfort and support they need. This brace provides joint support for your pet to help with injuries and conditions that may decrease mobility.
- EASY AND COST-EFFECTIVE WAY TO TREAT INJURIES
- PROTECTS YOUR PET’S INJURED OR WEAK LIMB - The Walkin’ Rear Splint helps keep your dog’s leg in a normal walking position and allows them to put weight on the injured or weak limb. The pet splint extends above the hock and completely under the paw ensuring that your pet’s leg is fully supported.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND WATER-RESISTANT - The exterior of our canine rear splint is made of hard, water-resistant plastic with a soft foam padding on the inside. The non-skid pad at the bottom adds stability while the lightweight design helps with your pet’s tolerance of the canine splint.
- FIND THE PERFECT FIT - Available in a range of sizes to fit your pet perfectly.
Vital Tips: There are many soft, neoprene leg braces on the market and it can be hard to choose. When choosing a brace, think about what your pet needs. Is it a light support or something to protect the limb or something more heavy-duty? Will your pet fit into a standard size brace or is the brace able to be trimmed to fit better? See these articles on how to choose the best brace for your pet:
- Wraps and Braces for Carpal (Wrist) and Tarsal (Ankle) Injuries
- Brace Yourself: The Importance of Custom Bracing for Dogs
Other Useful Articles: