Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Second Edition offers a thoroughly revised and updated new edition of this gold standard reference for all aspects of sports medicine and rehabilitation, encompassing basic science and integrated veterinary and physical therapy approaches.
- Presents current, state-of-the-art information on sports medicine and rehabilitation in dogs
- Offers perspectives from an international list of expert authors
- Covers all topics related to veterinary care of the canine athlete and all active dogs
- Includes illustrations and photographs throughout to demonstrate key concepts
- Provides clinical cases that set the information in context
Keeping Seniors, Injured, or Weak Dogs Safe in the Home