Products to remove pet hair from you, your home, and your furry friends. That is some hairy business!
When I decided to sell my car, I had it detailed first because Haley, my yellow lab, spent a good part of her life riding in that back seat. Needless to say, there was Haley hair all over the car, even after weekend trips to the car wash and its vacuum stalls. I thought it looked almost good as new, until a perspective buyer asked me why I had so much dog hair in the back seat. This was AFTER I had it detailed! What I thought was "clean" wasn't to most people. So I decided to investigate the best ways to remove pet hair... from my car, my house, and myself!
This is Haley and her hair
I want to share with you the different types of pet hair removers for all situations. This is not necessarily a product review but more of my recommendations for each situation. Hold on to your hats 'cause this is gonna get hairy…
For Your Car and More
- Professional hair remover in auto detailing
- Three levels of edges correspond to three different cleaning modes
- A unique ergonomic grip design of the pet hair remover brush can help you remove pet hair from different angles without cramming your hands.
- Affordable and lightweight
- Blades are durable and replaceable
- Great Gift!
- Versatile - Keep your home free from loose lint and hair
- Reusable - It doesn't require sticky tape, so you can use it again and again
- Convenient - No batteries or power source needed for this dog and cat hair remover
- Easy to clean - Upon picking up loose pet hair, simply press down on the release button to open and empty out the fur
For Your Pet
- Reduces shedding up to 95 %
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your pet's topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- FU rejector(TM) button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
For Your Pet - Dogs, Cats, and Horses
- Effective Deshedding Gloves
- Helps promote the natural oil production in pet’s skin for healthy fur growth
- Pet & human friendly design
- Easier to clean with a nonstick PU coating, just peel off the layer of fur when you’re done or rub your hands together
- Multipurpose Pet Gloves: Grooming, deshedding, massaging or bathing, these pet gloves handle it all
- One size fits all
For Your Laundry
- Soft, tacky, flexible material that grabs dog or cat fur and hair, pulls it from the clothes
- Easy to use - you can use it to remove hair directly from clothing or put it in the washer and dryer
- Versatile - helps remove hair, lint, pet hair and other residues from clothing, bedding, coats, clothing, blankets and sheets