Advantages of the Online Class
- Convenience of online learning
- More time to learn the material than the traditional in person class format
- Work at your own pace in the convenience of your home
What's Included? Each month you will get:
- One "complete" workout plan
- Guidelines for reps and sets
- Equipment used and possible substitutions
- Proper position and posture
- How to change the workout each week so that you are not doing exactly the same thing
- Training tips
CLASSES END DECEMBER 2021 - IF YOU ENROLL NOW, YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL PREVIOUS WORKOUTS AND MATERIALS
About this instructor:
Bobbie Lyons, CCFT, KPA CTP, Certified Canine Fitness Trainer, Karen Pryor Academy Faculty, CGC Evaluator (trick titles)
Bobbie was part of the TEAM that contributed knowledge and experience to design the CCFT II Live Lab and is a course "Instructor" for the program. Bobbie also completed the certification program for Canine Fitness through the Companion Animal Sciences Institute and she is a Certified Training Partner with the Karen Pryor Academy.
Bobbie has 4 awesome dogs that she trains for a variety of skills for agility, fitness training, trick training, tugging, and dock diving. She enjoys the training process and strives to communicate in the best way she can to help dogs and clients understand the task at hand. She starts every training sessions with this question: "How can I set the dog up for success and give the dog the best information to successfully complete the behavior?"