LASER THERAPY (certification course)
This course covers Cold Laser Therapy (Both Class 3 and Class 4 Lasers) and Red Light Therapy for small and large animals!
Enrollment is open to animal health professionals including veterinarians, veterinary technicians, animal chiropractors, animal osteopathy practitioners and certified animal massage therapists.
- Science behind Light Therapy
- Difference between Lasers and Red Lights
- General Laser Protocols for wounds, nerve regeneration, pain reduction and more
- Small Animal Cold Laser Applications
- Equine Cold Laser Applications
- Red Light Therapy Applications
- Stimulation of Acupoints using Therapeutic Light
- Combining Laser with other Bodywork Modalities
Benefits of Cold Laser and Light Therapy
- Speeds up healing time (of ligament/tendon, muscle and bone injuries)
- Reduces pain without the use of medication
- Decreases scar tissue formation
- Works extremely well when combined with other modalities
About the Instructor
Dr. Angelique Barbara is a Doctor of Chiropractic who holds additional degrees in Veterinary Science (B.S.), Equine Science (Minor) and Veterinary Pathobiology (M.S.). Dr. Barbara was one of the first practitioners to start utilizing kinesiology tape on animals and she was so impressed with the results that she decided to develop an entire seminar dedicated to the taping applications she developed. Her background in both the clinical and research animal health care world as well her experience as a human chiropractor give her a unique perspective on animal bodywork.