About This Item
Learn Proper Warm Up, Cool Down, and Flexibility Exercises
In-depth training in warm up, cool down and flexibility routines.
Warm muscles perform better than cold muscles and with a decreased chance of injury.
Warm ups for agility will be the focus, but we will also discuss movements that are beneficial for the physical challenges of other sports.
Who should participate?
- Puppies – before growth plate closer – limited repetition
- Newbies to fitness
- Those looking to fine-tune their warmup and stretching routines
Why take this class?
- 20 behaviors to choose from for your warm up routine
- Learn why you should warm up, cool down and improve flexibility
- Learn when and how to add active stretching to your routine
- Learn about resting heart rate and respiratory rate and why they are important
- 15+ behaviors to choose from for active range of motion/flexibility