About This Item
The Walkin’ Front Leg Dog Splint helps give your best friend all the comfort and support they need. This brace provides joint support for your pet to help with injuries and conditions that may decrease mobility.
- EASY AND COST-EFFECTIVE WAY TO TREAT INJURIES
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The Walkin’ dog splint is made of durable, lightweight plastic with a cushioned inner foam lining for your pet’s everyday comfort. The touch-fastener closures ensure that your pet’s leg is snug and secure. In addition, the lightweight design helps with your pet’s tolerance of the canine splint.
- FIND THE PERFECT FIT - Available in a range of sizes to fit your pet perfectly.
- CUSTOM-FIT FOAM - The adjustable touch-fastener straps and the included Custom-fit Foam lets you tailor the splint to your pet’s exact dimensions without the cost.
See this article for great tips and tricks for traction and safety for pets when indoors.
Vital Tips: There are many soft, neoprene leg braces on the market and it can be hard to choose. When choosing a brace, think about what your pet needs. Is it a light support or something to protect the limb or something more heavy-duty? Will your pet fit into a standard size brace or is the brace able to be trimmed to fit better? See these articles on how to choose the best brace for your pet:
- Wraps and Braces for Carpal (Wrist) and Tarsal (Ankle) Injuries
- Brace Yourself: The Importance of Custom Bracing for Dogs
Other Useful Articles:
- Traction for Weak, Unstable, or Injured Pets
- The Role of Equipment in Conditioning
- Devices for Pets that Are Knuckling or Dragging
- Pet Video Consults with Rehab and Fitness Experts