The portable US-1000 3rd Edition is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep ultrasonic waves within body tissues to treat pain, muscle spasms, and joint stiffness.
- Unlike electrical modalities, ultrasound is unique in that the longitudinal waveform associated with sound is not electromagnetic in nature.
- The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory sound wave, or ultrasound, a sound beyond the normal range of human hearing. Sound waves cause vibration in soft tissue cells, increasing temperature, and inducing vasodilation, to give you the relief you need - all controllable with 3 different power output settings!
- Treatment duration is determined by the veterinary practitioner, and ranges depending on the conditions treated and anatomic target site.
- Because air is a very poor sound conductor, ultrasound gels are used to conduct the sound wave energy to the skin.
- Therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat within tissues of effected area
- Device must be used with ultrasound gel to conduct the ultrasound energy to the skin
- Three power output settings
- Three Timer Settings: 5, 10, or 15 minutes
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Doctor Recommended and Patient Trusted
- Package includes everything needed to start treatment right away:
- 1x US 1000 3rd Edition
- 1x AC Adapter
- 2oz Tube of Ultrasound Gel
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Power Source: AC Adapter - 100-240 Volts AC Input (DC 15V)
Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 10%
ERA Treatment Area: 6.16 cm² ± 20%
Temporal Maximum Power: 4W ± 20%
- Output Mode: Pulse
Output Intensity: 1.6W/cm² (Low), 2.6W/cm² (Medium), 4.6W/cm² (High)
Duty Cycle: 8% (Low), 14% (Medium), 29% (High)
- Pulse Width:
Low: 8% 0.5mS ± 10%
Medium: 14% 1mS ± 10%
High: 29% 2mS ± 10%
Repetition Rate: 150Hz ± 10%
Working Time: 5, 10, and 15 minutes
- Material of Applicator: Aluminum
- Beam Type: Collimated