NON-SKID WATERPROOF SOCKS FOR UNSTABLE PETS OR TO HELP PROTECT PAWS
- NONSKID- The thin rubber around the bottom, improves your dog's traction on slippery surfaces (tile/hardwood floor)
- WATERPROOF-The tread material makes the socks waterproof, keep dog¡¯s feet dry even if on a wet ground
- SAFETY STRAP - Compared to the most socks, our socks has straps, Keep the socks on the dog's feet all the time
VITAL TIPS: Socks are meant as light protection, for indoor use.
- To prolong the life of your socks or for limited outdoor use, cover bottoms with duct tape or liquid rubber. Tape and rubber are inexpensive and can be replaced/layered as needed.
- We found that applying the outer safety strap just above the paw then folding the top cuff over the strap helps to hold the sock in place better. Also, you can use a piece of VetWrap or an additional Velcro strap to hold the socks in place.
- For dogs with painful paws, we found that applying a PAWKS Sock on first, then a KoolTail Sock over it as a second layer gives the pet more padding and protection.