Effective Kinesio Taping on the Fur, A Non-Shave Method
- Kinesio Canine Kinesiology Tape For Dogs is used to treat canines, specifically for dogs a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological, and other medical conditions.
- The tape is made from 100% high-grade cotton that allows comfort and breathability. Also, the tape's adhesive is 100% medical grade and is heat activated.
- This tape does not contain medicine and all dyes are hypoallergenic.
- Features of the tape include: lightweight, breathable, allows full range of motion and it can be left on 24 days a day for up to 5 days.
- Kinesio's K9 Tape features a follicular stimuli technology. The hair follicles of dogs often have several hairs growing out of one follicle. Kinesio's tape for canines works with a dog's hair follicles to stimulate the deeper tissue layers, creating more space to help lymphatic fluids to flow more freely which aids in healing and helps reduce swelling.