Effective Kinesio Taping on the Fur, A Non-Shave Method
Kinesiology Tape for Dogs 2" x 16.4 ft
- Kinesio Canine Kinesiology Tape For Dogs is used to treat canines, specifically for dogs a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological, and other medical conditions.
- The tape is made from 100% high-grade cotton that allows comfort and breathability. Also, the tape's adhesive is 100% medical grade and is heat activated.
- This tape does not contain medicine and all dyes are hypoallergenic.
- Features of the tape include: lightweight, breathable, allows full range of motion and it can be left on 24 days a day for up to 5 days.
- Kinesio's K9 Tape features a follicular stimuli technology. The hair follicles of dogs often have several hairs growing out of one follicle. Kinesio's tape for canines works with a dog's hair follicles to stimulate the deeper tissue layers, creating more space to help lymphatic fluids to flow more freely which aids in healing and helps reduce swelling.
Keeping Seniors, Injured, or Weak Dogs Safe in the Home