- Holds up to 110 lbs
- Really roomy and wide compartment so can handle bigger / wider dogs
- Dogs can enter either through the front or the back
- Minor assembly needed to add the tires
- Tires are air-filled and tough so they can handle various terrains with excellent shock absorption (pump not included but a bicycle pump will do the trick)
- Rain / sun canopy included
- This stroller is lower to the ground so that it's easier to load/unload larger dogs
- This is a 3-wheeled stroller, which turns easier than one with 4 wheels
- Folds easily and compactly
- Stroller weighs 33 lbs
If you don't need such a big stroller, try the "little brother" version of this stroller, which holds dogs up to 50 lbs.
- This stroller does not come with padding or a dog bed. We recommend that you add padding / bedding for a more comfortable journey.
- This stroller is a little wider than most so make sure it can fit through doorways that you need to access.
Check out this article: Strollers for Pets - Vital Vet Product Review