Training your dog (and yourself) for agility competitions will create a fun working relationship that both of you can enjoy. Find everything you need to know in this fun guide that includes information on:
- pre-agility training
- detailed advice on correction-free training
- step-by step agility training techniques
- learn how to make your own agility obstacles
- use a clicker as a motivational tool
- officially enter agility trials
Participation in agility competitions can build a strong, enduring bond between you and your dog, Read The Beginners Guide to Dog Agility to learn the ins and outs of this exciting hobby.
About the Author
LAURIE LEACH is an agility competitor on the national level. She also competes in obedience trials and has raced sled dogs.She is a member of the Dog Writers Association of America and is a speaker at dog-related events. Laurie lives in Windsor, California.