About This Item
By combining modern textile technology and traditional Chinese medicine Back on Track creates products that help dogs achieve a more active and comfortable life.
- Ceramic powder reflects the dog's body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal heat that provides natural warmth therapy
- Gentle warmth therapy increases blood circulation, which may help to reduce inflammation, muscle aches, and joint pain
- Ideal for both prevention of injury or if your pet is recovering from injury
- Easily fastens with four (4) quick strip fasteners that let you adjust fit for improved comfort
- Machine washable
- Sold in pairs
- Back and front leg sets available
The Back on Track Therapeutic Dog Leg Wraps were designed with all dogs in mind: young, old, hard-working athletes, or the family pet. Every dog can benefit from the natural warmth therapy these Dog Leg Wraps provide. These Wraps are ideal for both prevention and injury recovery.
Recommendations: Allow the dog's body to adjust to the effects of the Back on Track Therapeutic Dog Leg Wraps by letting your dog wear them for a maximum of four (4) hours per day for the first 2 - 3 days. Thereafter, slowly increase wear time. Physical response to dog leg wraps varies.
Vital Tips: There are many soft, neoprene leg braces on the market and it can be hard to choose. When choosing a brace, think about what your pet needs. Is it a light support or something to protect the limb or something more heavy-duty? Will your pet fit into a standard size brace or is the brace able to be trimmed to fit better? See these articles on how to choose the best brace for your pet:
- Wraps and Braces for Carpal (Wrist) and Tarsal (Ankle) Injuries
- Brace Yourself: The Importance of Custom Bracing for Dogs
Other Useful Articles: