BACK ON TRACK THERAPEUTIC COAT: lightweight, mesh, therapeutic sheet for dogs
Customer Reviews: 4.4 / 5.0
By combining modern textile technology and traditional Chinese medicine Back on Track creates products that help dogs achieve a more active and comfortable life.
- Ceramic powder reflects the dog's body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal heat that provides natural warmth therapy
- Gentle warmth therapy increases blood circulation, which may help to reduce inflammation, aches, and pains
- Ideal for both prevention of injury or if your pet is recovering from injury
Breathable mesh material
- So lightweight it can easily be worn in summer, between competition events to keep the muscles warmed up, or even layered under another blanket
- Ideal for both prevention and injury recovery
- Machine washable
The Back on Track Therapeutic Mesh Dog Blanket was designed with all dogs in mind: young, old, hard-working athletes, or the family pet. Every dog can benefit from the natural warmth therapy this blanket provides. This blanket is ideal for both prevention and injury recovery.
Recommendations: Allow the dog's body to adjust to the effects of the Back on Track Therapeutic Mesh Dog Blanket by letting your dog wear it for a maximum of four (4) hours per day for the first 2 - 3 days. Thereafter, slowly increase wear time. Physical response to blanket varies.