MASSIVE SHOUT OUT!
It's an honor and pleasure to officially introduce Dr. Jana Gams to the Vital Vet community!!
"Think Before You Throw" and "Is Sloppy Sitting Something to Worry About?", are two of Vital Vet's MOST POPULAR articles - both written by Dr. Jana Gams. Check them out if you haven't done so yet. Many of you are asking for more from Dr. Gams. Well, here it is:
Dr. Jana Gams delivers... on a gold medal platter... the secrets to canine conditioning with her new FUNdamentals K9 Conditioning Course.
Dr. Jana Gams knows dogs probably better than most people. She is a veterinarian, certified canine rehab practitioner, and active competitor in Agility and FCI Obedience. The proof? Check out these "befores" and "afters"
FUNdamentals K9 Conditioning - ENROLL ANYTIME WITH LIFETIME ACCESS!!
This course is designed to:
- increase accuracy and enhance performance
- target core muscle groups
- decrease risk of injury
- improve mental awareness
- 52 detailed video lessons + pictures and written explanations
- 6 weeks of training workouts with day-by-day programs of foundation exercises and strengthening
- Warm-up and cool down activities that are fantastically fun and reduce risk of injury
- Tips and tricks on how to teach and trouble-shoot
- Bonus - 25 additional exercises
- Exercise library and downloadable forms with weekly workouts
- Lifetime access to ALL content - accessible on any device
BEST DEAL ANYWHERE! 197 Euro (about $239 US) for a lifetime of content!
This course is ideal for:
- Competitive canine athletes
- Sporting and working dogs
- Active family pets
- Young dogs and seniors
"I wish instead of a "like" button" there was a "LOVE" button...for this course...FUNdamentals online course is full of great exercises and information and Jana is very knowledgeable and her responses extremely detailed...really made a big difference to our agility!" Naarah Cuddy, Agility World Championship Member, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
"Perfect class for building balance and strength for my dogs, super easy to understand and very good feedback!" Lisa Frick, 4x Agility World Champion, 9x Member and Multiple Medalist of AWC and EO, 2x European Open Vice-Champion
Yvonne Belin - Canine Freestyle, Pluri-Swiss-Championship, European Champion 2013, Vice-World Champion 2014, World Champion 2016