Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for COVID? I think I see it but while we're still stuck at home, let's get ready together with Carolyn McIntyre's Conditioning Course-Lockdown Edition!
What is Circuit Training?
It's a fast-paced class designed to work your dog's whole body. It consists of learning and sequencing 3-5 different exercises in a row, followed by rest and repeat with another set of new exercises.
What Does this Class Include?
- Six weeks of circuit style conditioning
- 3-5 new and different exercises each week (x 6 weeks)
- New cardio warm-up and cool-down exercises each week
- Weekly guided fitness workouts that you can do from home
- Recorded workouts so you can go back and review material
- PDF exercise sheets to print off for your training notes
- BONUS Carolyn's e-book "Warm up and Cool Down of the Canine Athlete: An Evidence-Based Approach to Improving Performance and Preventing Injury"
- ACCESS to the Canine Athlete Pack with bonus exercises, live videos with Carolyn, early access to new material, and a fantastic canine athlete community
- This course is the 2.0 "souped-up" version of the course "Do More From Home" released in April 2020.
- Both Working and Auditing spaces are available
Working Spots vs. Auditing Spots
The biggest difference between Working and Auditing spots is that Working participants can submit weekly videos of their circuit for review by Carolyn. Due to their individualized nature, Working spots are LIMITED. Both Working and Auditing participants can ask questions.
- Working participants - $209 CDN (Canadian) - That's roughly $163 USD
- Auditing participants - $139 CDN (Canadian) - That's roughly $110 USD
Paypal takes care of all the conversion for you so no need to worry.
What's MY Cost?
Get 10% off with your Vital Vet Coupon Code! Enter this coupon code at checkout.
COUPON CODE: lockdown10
Class Starts January 15 - no late admission. Are you ready to do more?
About Your Instructor